Michael Croy, Even Operations Head Chef, St Andrews University cooking fish dish with fish donated by G & J Wilson, St Monans
A very successful Careers Event was held in conjunction with Springboard and Food From Fife, held at Waid Academy, Anstruther.
Ashleigh from Jannettas Gelateria explaining how they make their ice cream
120 S2 pupils took part in 5 workshops:
- Relish Making with Konnor from Relish It
- Ardross Farm Shop with Claire Pollock
- St Andrews University cooked a fish dish with fish supplied by G & J Wilson
- St Andrews University – banqueting
- Jannetta’s Gelateria – Ice Cream Making
All 5 sessions were interactive, and all talked about the different paths taken , encouraging pupils to think of different careers in the food, farming and hospitality industries.